Sasuke vs Naruto Sasuke vs Naruto

original

like others said, i was expecting some action. To be honest this is a breath of fresh air. Very orignal. Your drawing is a little hard to decipher at times, but not bad. Keep practicing, im sure you can make some nice flashes in the future.

And to LTSmith, are you stupid or something? Did i just read english, cause i have no idea.

.::Imagine::. .::Imagine::.

wonderful!

i absolutely love these types of flashes. it was so fluid and interesting. To be honest, i clicked on it because i was expecting the song by McCartney ( or was it Lenin, but i digress) im glad i checked it out anyway. I loved the music you added, it fit well with the movie. great job, 5/5

Asilos Magdalena Asilos Magdalena

Interesting

That was quite the flash, i must say. Amazing choice of music, TMV is amazing. Your flash, well to say the least it was inspiring. It was so beautiful and had some of the most original drawings ive ever seen. Your animation was fluid and i found no flaws.

Wonderful job.

Rock Cop Rock Cop

[adult swim]

ever see assy mcgee? if not i suggest you should.

great flash though, very funny.

Naruto VS Sauske Naruto VS Sauske

damn!

i love this kind of fighting style. the way you animate really excites me. i think if you paired up with somebody who can draw characters really well, you could make some GREAT movies. i really enjoyed this, but like a previous user said, create your own fights, dont recreate those that others have done time and again.

keep animating! your not bad at all. =D

enigon301 responds:

WOW REALLY?! THANKS SO MUCH!

The Lost Gift Trailer The Lost Gift Trailer

duuuuuuuuuude!!!!!!

i would totally love to see this! your drawing skills look absolutely incredible. please, post a link on your page or something for when the full film is released. subtitles would be cool. ( its better than dubbing in my opinion)

anyway, wonderful job, and i cannot wait to see the final product =D

Naruto vs Ninja guy! Naruto vs Ninja guy!

voices were humorous

i think if you sticked to flashes with mostly voice acting, and kept with a good script, your flashes would be more succesful.I thought it was pretty funny, and your mic is pretty decent, so keep up the good work.

Melons Melons

original

.... isnt always good. you guys are totally talented, but you need a fresh take on your videos. the songs always just seem so similar, and its getting a bit monotonous.

although, maybe change isnt such a great thing either. this type of flash is obviously a crowd pleaser, so i guess keep up the good work.

Super Mario Toad's Reign Super Mario Toad's Reign

not bad

not bad. a bit short, but the story made me want to watch the next episode.i liked the music very much also. 4/5

evilmutantmonkey responds:

Thanks, I had a hard time choosing what music to put in, glad you liked it, I will make the next one soon.

Serial killers are people Serial killers are people

loved it

unique flash, its humour is refreshing. although the video dimension was a bit odd, it didnt really bother me. im hoping you make this into a series, cause that was great.